Skip directly to content

The UK loves Christina too!

• The UK loves Christina too!
    started by Freddie
    July 19, 2012

I know that Christina has a massively hectic schedule, but I've noticed that there haven't been that many UK tour dates. I know that she did a UK tour in January and came here on Sunday for Hard Rock Calling and I know that she pops back here every so often, but is it possible that we could have more UK dates? I was wondering if Christina was doing gigs when she'd been popping back here or if she came here for a short break (because England's lovely;)) because I haven't seen any gig dates apart from the January UK tour and Hard Rock Calling on the tour section of the website. I love Christina so much and just want more opportunity to see her live!
    Thank you!

Freddie's picture
on July 19, 2012

I know that Christina has a massively hectic schedule, but I've noticed that there haven't been that many UK tour dates. I know that she did a UK tour in January and came here on Sunday for Hard Rock Calling and I know that she pops back here every so often, but is it possible that we could have more UK dates? I was wondering if Christina was doing gigs when she'd been popping back here or if she came here for a short break (because England's lovely;)) because I haven't seen any gig dates apart from the January UK tour and Hard Rock Calling on the tour section of the website. I love Christina so much and just want more opportunity to see her live!
Thank you!

Forum category: 
Is pro: 
No