Skip directly to content

too expensive

• too expensive
    started by LauraLenahan
    April 16, 2012

My 8 year old daughter and I fell in love the first time we heard her sing on So You Think You Can Dance. We listen to her cd weekly. I was so excited to see she was coming our way. WOW! How times have changed. I remember my first concert---Heart when I was 12 years old. The tickets for Christina's show are $80 per seat.. My daughter and I will be missing our favorite singer due to this cost....Sad.

LauraLenahan's picture
on April 16, 2012

My 8 year old daughter and I fell in love the first time we heard her sing on So You Think You Can Dance. We listen to her cd weekly. I was so excited to see she was coming our way. WOW! How times have changed. I remember my first concert---Heart when I was 12 years old. The tickets for Christina's show are $80 per seat.. My daughter and I will be missing our favorite singer due to this cost....Sad.

Forum category: 
Is pro: 
No
JohnSchulien's picture

Seconded! My 12 year old daughter fell so in love with "Mine" that she's learning it on guitar. We both like your album. I'm glad you're successful and enjoying your success, but big, giant venues with high priced tickets are going to price your future fans right out of your career. The older concertgoers who are able to afford your $80 tickets are going to move on; it's the younger fans who will be with your for your whole career ... if they can get in the door.