Skip directly to content

suggestions and feedback

• suggestions and feedback
    started by bbaldar
    May 30, 2012

Good morning team cp. I do have feedback and suggestions. I really thing that you guys ought to have a section devoted to team cp responses, Christina Perri responses, and possibly christian perri band responses. A section like this would allow a user to look into the responses sections instead of attempting to look up their own comments in the community board section, and would save time attempting to determine whether anyone associated with your site had responded. Not only would it save time, it might also demonstrate how little people associated with your site actually do respond, and on the off chance that you do happen to respond to anything, then it will give community board writers an idea exactly what kind of topics you typically enjoy responding to the most as a group. This section wouldn't be open for comments, of course, it would just be open to read ya'lls opinions and responses to other peoples comments. I think this is a great idea! Thomas~Texas.

bbaldar's picture
on May 30, 2012

Good morning team cp. I do have feedback and suggestions. I really thing that you guys ought to have a section devoted to team cp responses, Christina Perri responses, and possibly christian perri band responses. A section like this would allow a user to look into the responses sections instead of attempting to look up their own comments in the community board section, and would save time attempting to determine whether anyone associated with your site had responded. Not only would it save time, it might also demonstrate how little people associated with your site actually do respond, and on the off chance that you do happen to respond to anything, then it will give community board writers an idea exactly what kind of topics you typically enjoy responding to the most as a group. This section wouldn't be open for comments, of course, it would just be open to read ya'lls opinions and responses to other peoples comments. I think this is a great idea! Thomas~Texas.

Forum category: 
Is pro: 
No