Skip directly to content

Met Elmo!!! but not christina :0(

• Met Elmo!!! but not christina :0(
    started by Lindsay_2
    June 04, 2012

SO I bought tickets to a james blunt concert, left after christina performed, and then saw you 2 more times...I found out that I could have purchased vip and met you in nyc, and was so pissed. I was just watching a video interview and it says that Christina, you still respond to your fans lovechristina@christinaperri.com-so if you get a chance write hi to me, it would mean the world. I absolutely love your music and will be at every one of your nyc concerts...I loved loved loived your cover of be my baby at your last show, was so dope....
    K love ya!! xoxo
    Lindsay

Lindsay_2's picture
on June 04, 2012

SO I bought tickets to a james blunt concert, left after christina performed, and then saw you 2 more times...I found out that I could have purchased vip and met you in nyc, and was so pissed. I was just watching a video interview and it says that Christina, you still respond to your fans lovechristina@christinaperri.com-so if you get a chance write hi to me, it would mean the world. I absolutely love your music and will be at every one of your nyc concerts...I loved loved loived your cover of be my baby at your last show, was so dope....
K love ya!! xoxo
Lindsay

Forum category: 
Is pro: 
No