Skip directly to content

First Dance Song

• First Dance Song
    started by cjbutler97
    August 05, 2012

Team CP,

My fiance and I are going to have "A Thousand Years" as our first dance song at our wedding reception next July. We met almost 13 years ago when we were on our first ship. We met up again in November 2010 and started dating and have been engaged since December 24, 2011. We feel that the song "A Thousand Years" is beautiful and we can relate to it so much.

If Christina is around Virginia Beach in July 2013, would she consider singing our first dance song? I know it's a long shot since she's on tour and all, plus, she's a star now and way past the singing at wedding reception gigs, but I just HAD to ask. I haven't told my fiance I am asking because if there's even the slightest chance Christina would sing our first dance song, I would want it to be a surprise for him since this was one of the first things he has planned for our wedding.

Sincerely,
    Cindy

cjbutler97's picture
on August 05, 2012

Team CP,

My fiance and I are going to have "A Thousand Years" as our first dance song at our wedding reception next July. We met almost 13 years ago when we were on our first ship. We met up again in November 2010 and started dating and have been engaged since December 24, 2011. We feel that the song "A Thousand Years" is beautiful and we can relate to it so much.

If Christina is around Virginia Beach in July 2013, would she consider singing our first dance song? I know it's a long shot since she's on tour and all, plus, she's a star now and way past the singing at wedding reception gigs, but I just HAD to ask. I haven't told my fiance I am asking because if there's even the slightest chance Christina would sing our first dance song, I would want it to be a surprise for him since this was one of the first things he has planned for our wedding.

Sincerely,
Cindy

Forum category: 
Is pro: 
No
bandperrichristina's picture

yea nd if she does it ask her if i could met her plzplzplzplz