Skip directly to content

Deployment

• Deployment
    started by Doc K
    June 21, 2012

I am a navy corpsman with infantry marines. The best way to explain is that I a combat medic. At the beginning of my deployment I read about Christina perri in fam magazine and thought I have never heard of her. I was finally able to listen to her music and I have to admit,I became attracted to it instantly when that is not the type of music I would normally listen to. For me personally I felt I could kinda relate to a few of her songs in regarding how a girl has made me feel. Anyway christina perri's music gave me something new to listen to and helped me get through this deployment. For that I sincerely thank you.

Doc K's picture
on June 21, 2012

I am a navy corpsman with infantry marines. The best way to explain is that I a combat medic. At the beginning of my deployment I read about Christina perri in fam magazine and thought I have never heard of her. I was finally able to listen to her music and I have to admit,I became attracted to it instantly when that is not the type of music I would normally listen to. For me personally I felt I could kinda relate to a few of her songs in regarding how a girl has made me feel. Anyway christina perri's music gave me something new to listen to and helped me get through this deployment. For that I sincerely thank you.

Forum category: 
Is pro: 
No